9.30.2011

Story Board + Radiohead

 

One of my favorite things to do, when I have nothing else to do, is to go through my favorites on Etsy and create treasuries that tell a story. Of course, adding music to the whole thing just makes it ten times better. I had Radiohead in my mind while I was scrolling and piecing together this jungle-esque pictorial. A story of a secret place, perhaps once destroyed and that of which regrew into this magnificent dwelling for a new era of plants and animals.

It altogether gives me a whim of writer Chuck Paluhniuk. Whose thought provoking ways lead you to think outside the box and along side a bigger picture. Drowning himself in detail. Just like the work featured. 

All in all, I put this together out of fun! 


Subterranean Subseres

A dreamy stroll through this secret other-world of eye-boggling flora and fauna. 

Relics to gentle giants. 

Spires of bloom and growth. 

Be amazed by the beauty in everything.


Wake - Original Abs...
$45.00

Burrowing Owl and E...
$65.00

Sunset - Giclee Pri...
$20.00

Green Affinity, Col...
$130.00

Fabric Beetle / Sil...
$47.00

wildflowers no. 21 ...
$25.00

seed - archival pri...
$18.00

Pretty Plush Monste...
$40.00

Standing Still - or...
$140.00

Framed Lanternfly I...
$45.00

Buildings and Icicl...
$30.00

Spring Songbirds (w...
$20.00

i wish i was a unic...
$18.00

Yellow/blue Printe...
$48.00

The Lorax
$25.00

Drawing Contemporar...
$125.00
Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.



Visit a Classic Treasury Story here: 
Ode to Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...