8.29.2011

Young the Giant

So I kind of liked this song when I heard it on the radio, but after seeing Young the Giant play My Body on MTV's VMA's last night - I have a whole new admiration for their raw sense of rock 'n roll. If you missed their performance; Then you missed an awesome performance! Singing whole heartedly into a vintage Shure Dynamic Microphone {the kind Elvis used} Sameer Gadhia {vocals} tore up the stage. The whole band seems to have this wonderful energy, the type that generates from truly enjoying what they do & the music they create. This clip isn't from the VMA's but it is a live performance with every ounce of what I've {sort of} fallen in love with.  Plus+++ How awesome are their graphics as well?? All those triangles and the colors! Don't even get me started on the colors :) I'm curious who the designer is; perhaps someone from  AKT Enterprises ? Idk, but I'm thoroughly enjoying and I hope you do too!!






Live @ Slims



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...